Stuart Laboratory Water Still, 4 L/hr
- Economical price
- Glass construction with long life metal heating element
- Two independent safety thermostats
- Wall mountable, features a sturdy metal stand for either wall or bench mounting
- Reliable, easy to use, and safe to clean
- Operate directly from tap water
- This versatile water still is perfect for general laboratory distillations.
- Built in acid addition funnel and drain stopcock allow easy descaling without dismantling the glassware
- Features a waste water drain below the level of the still connect your drain pipe from the boiler straight downward without troublesome bends that may slow the flow rate
- Boiler and high-efficiency condenser are both constructed of borosilicate glass to ensure the highest in distillate purity.
- Heater is chromium plated and provides protection from overheating.
- Condenser features screw thread connections and plastic 3/8″ ID hose barb fittings- change tubing quickly and safely without worrying about using excessive force on the glass.
|Output||4 litres/hr, single distilled|
|Resistivity, mOhm-cm||0.25 – 0.3|
|Pyrogen content||Pyrogen free|
|Water supply||1 litre/min, 3-100 psi (20 – 700 kPa)|
|Dimension, mm (W x D x H)||500 x 150 x 450|
|Electrical supply||220V or 24oV, 50-60Hz, single phase|